Coros Vertix Dark Rock
COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch With Pulse Oximeter, Titanium Bazel/Cover With Sapphire Glass (DLC Coating), Breadcrumb Navigation, 24/7 Blood Oxygen Monitoring, COROS Trainer, Digital Knob, And Ultra-Durable Battery Life Even In Extreme Weather. For adventurers who are born for expeditions, VERTIX is the go-to GPS adventure watch, providing unparalleled battery life, extreme durability, altitude acclimation assistance and much more. VERTIX is our tribute to explorers who never give up on their search for perfection.
- Features a wrist based heart rate monitor and performance metrics for running, swimming and cycling activities.
- Touch-screen display.
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass with DLC (Diamond-Like Coating).
- Bezel Material: Titanium.
- Digital Кnob: Changing screens and using device easily.
- Built-in Barometric Altimeter for more accurate elevation readings. Compass. Gyroscope. Thermometer. Optical Pulse Oximeter.
- Workin temperature: -20°C to 60°C.
- GPS, GLONASS (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update) work together to precisely locate your position, even through interference outdoors.
- Intelligent Stride Algorithm – Smart Learning Stride Length.
- Receive and control notifications from your phone, including call, text, email and other social media applications. Compatible with STRAVA.
- 24/7 Activity tracker.
- COROS Trainer – Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, it dials-in your running training every day. It will be split-up into three different stages: Warm Up, Training, and Cool Down. The COROS Trainer will then provide the duration and target heart rate throughout each stage. This is available for both Aerobic and Anaerobic Training modes.
- Training Efficiency without injury* – able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? COROS Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity. This is available for Interval, Aerobic, and Anaerobic Training modes.
- VERTIX is your Sherpa – 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring available. With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
- Navigation Track – zoomable tracks, back-to-start and off-route alert features.
- Advanced Training Analysis* – VO2 max, recovery advisor, threshold pace, last-7 days training load, personal fitness index and plenty more.
- Up to 150 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode | Up to 60 Hours in Full GPS Mode | Up to 45 Days for Regular Use
- Water Resistance: 15ATM (150 Meters).
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories.
- Weight: 76 g.
- Charging Time: less then 2 hours.
*support of ANT+ accessories.
Out of stock