Coros Apex 46 Black/Grey
Coros Apex is Runner’s World Editors’ Choice. Coros presents us premium multisport watch with innovative solutions – COROS Trainer, Digital Knob, and Ultra-Durable Battery Life. For athletes who want to train harder, safer and much more efficiently, APEX is the premium multisport watch that enables self-inspiration. Unlike traditional brands and offerings, APEX is the result of meticulate engineering towards the needs and desires of athletes around the world.
- Features a wrist based heart rate monitor and performance metrics for running, swimming and cycling activities.
- 64 colors, 46 mm display.
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass.
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy.
- Digital Кnob: Changing screens and using device easily.
- Built-in Barometric Altimeter for more accurate elevation readings. Compass.
- Workin temperature: -10°C to 60°C.
- GPS, GLONASS and BDS work together to precisely locate your position, even through interference outdoors.
- Intelligent Stride Algorithm – Smart Learning Stride Length.
- Receive and control notifications from your phone, including call, text, email and other social media applications. Compatible with STRAVA.
- 24/7 Activity tracker.
- COROS Trainer – Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, it dials-in your running training every day. It will be split-up into three different stages: Warm Up, Training, and Cool Down. The COROS Trainer will then provide the duration and target heart rate throughout each stage. This is available for both Aerobic and Anaerobic Training modes.
- Training Efficiency without injury* – able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). Exerted way too much stamina? COROS Trainer will notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity. This is available for Interval, Aerobic, and Anaerobic Training modes.
- Navigation Track – zoomable tracks, back-to-start and off-route alert features.
- Advanced Training Analysis* – VO2 max, recovery advisor, threshold pace, last-7 days training load, personal fitness index and plenty more.
- Up to 100 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode | Up to 35 Hours in Full GPS Mode | Up to 30 Days for Regular Use
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 Meters).
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories.
- Weight: 55,3 g.
- Charging Time: less then 2 hours.
*support of ANT+ accessories.
Runner’s World – 2019 Editor’s Choice
Runner’s World – Best Long Run Watch of the Year 2019
Outdoor Gear Lab – Best Overall Watch of 2019
ShortList – Best Overall Watch 2019
The Ginger Runner – Best Running Watch 2019